Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever?

+2
Rianna Lauren
dcfan100
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever? - Page 2 Empty Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever?

Post by dcfan100 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Over the years there have been some great DC and Marvel Cartoons but there are quite a few bad ones in the pile to. Sadly for Marvel most of the worst cartoons come form that company IMO, yes they have some really good ones but they also have some horrible ones.
Marvels Worst
Avengers, United They Stand
Fantastic Four Worlds Greatest Heroes
Spider Man Unlimited
Spider Man the New Animated Series (Despite starring Neil Patrick Harris as Spider Man, this series still just left a bad taste in my mouth)
The Incredible Hulk

DC
The Very Original Super Friends (the one with wendy, marvin and the rex the wonder dog)
Krypto the Superdog
dcfan100
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

BatPoints : 5409
BatLevel : 4
Pet : Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever? - Page 2 70943673

Back to top Go down

Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever?

Post by Finners Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Time to unleash my inner tokusatsu nerd, since I've been a fan of that genre for many many years.

Anyway, I've actually seen most of Battle Fever J. Despite it's incredibly cheesy look, I found it to be a pretty good show.

Also, if it looks like 'Japanese Power Rangers' well, keep in mind that Power Rangers was adapted from the Japanese 'Super Sentai' franchise, which Battle Fever J is a part of.

Spoilered because of spoilers.

The team consists of:
Spoiler:

Since I'm too lazy to upload my own pictures and write my own analysis...

http://www.battlefever.com/characters.html Just basic information about each character.
http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.com/search/label/Battle%20Fever%20J And pictures! Lots of them!
Finners
Finners

BatPoints : 5146
BatLevel : 0

Back to top Go down

Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever?

Post by abreu7 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:29 pm

dcfan100 wrote:
I think the only good ones they really had was X-Men, Evolution

Seriously? What about Spectacular Spider Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, and X-Men the animated series? Those were all great shows. As for X-Men evolutions...well let me put it this way, after Nightcrawlers excellent potrayal in the animated series his appearence in evolutions as class clown really ticked me off.

I was never much of a Marvel fan, so I didn't watch most of those. Of what I recall, Spider Man wasn't too bad either. The Goblin's face is forever burned into my nightmares as he drops pumpkins. Never saw Wolverine and X-Men. X-Men the animated series was okay.
abreu7
abreu7

BatPoints : 5439
BatLevel : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by dcfan100 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Since I'm too lazy to upload my own pictures and write my own analysis...

http://www.battlefever.com/characters.html Just basic information about each character.
http://supersentaiimages.blogspot.com/search/label/Battle%20Fever%20J And pictures! Lots of them!

O_o, I should watch this stuff more often.

dcfan100 wrote:

I think the only good ones they really had was X-Men, Evolution

Seriously? What about Spectacular Spider Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, and X-Men the animated series? Those were all great shows. As for X-Men evolutions...well let me put it this way, after Nightcrawlers excellent potrayal in the animated series his appearence in evolutions as class clown really ticked me off.

I was never much of a Marvel fan, so I didn't watch most of those. Of what I recall, Spider Man wasn't too bad either. The Goblin's face is forever burned into my nightmares as he drops pumpkins. Never saw Wolverine and X-Men. X-Men the animated series was okay.

You should check it out if you get the chance. It's a good show Smile
dcfan100
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

BatPoints : 5409
BatLevel : 4
Pet : Worst DC or Marvel Cartoon Ever? - Page 2 70943673

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2