Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Batman

Go down

I love Batman Empty I love Batman

Post by Batfan89 Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:23 am

I love Batman Batman%2BThe%2BMovie%2B-%2BSplash%2BScreen%2B-%2BAmiga
Hello everyone! It is a great pleasure to be here. As you may have known by the title of my post I am a big fan of Batman, specially the 1989 directed by Tim Burton. My favourite game is Batman the movie for the commodore amiga and zx spectrum. My dream is to, some game house do a remake of that game in a Arkham game style.
If you like Batman please let me know what you think of remaking old Batman games. Now I'm going to play more Batman video games.
See you soon santa
Attachments
I love Batman Attachment
Michael-Keaton-Batman2.jpg Batman (1989)You don't have permission to download attachments.(34 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Batfan89
Batfan89

BatPoints : 3425
BatLevel : 0

Back to top Go down