Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forum Buttons!

Go down

New Forum Buttons! Empty New Forum Buttons!

As you all can see, our forum has recently installed some new, fresh, brave-and-bold themed forum buttons! Very Happy

We have four new buttons: Batman on Post Reply button, Green Arrow on New Topic button, Blue Beetle on Locked button, and Black Canary on New PM button (you may find this in your inboxes). They're originally designed by yours truly Wink, but they wil be freshened up by our very own GFX designer, Mercy! Very Happy

We hope you enjoy our new buttons! Please post your comments! Very Happy
Rianna Lauren
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 5631
BatLevel : 4
Pet : New Forum Buttons! 69606714

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New Forum Buttons! :: Comments

micro1000

Post Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:37 pm by micro1000

They are not bad, but they are a little big to me.

Back to top Go down

Rianna Lauren

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 am by Rianna Lauren

Oh. But I followed the graphics size guidelines on the Support Forum... XD I guess Mercy should resize them later. Smile

Back to top Go down

micro1000

Post Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 am by micro1000

Ok it was just a thought, but i really think you could resize it a bit, but its up to you.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down