Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

Staff Application Details (New! Fanworks Mod added!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Application Details (New! Fanworks Mod added!)

Post by Rianna Lauren on Thu May 13, 2010 7:57 am

Here's the place for you to apply as one of our forum staff. Please note that administrator position is not available - they are only for people chosen by the admins themselves. Before applying to one of our staff positions, it's recommended that you know your position and what you will do before officially applying.

Global Moderators: Global Mod has the power to edit, move, delete, lock, and garbage any post and topic around this forum. The job is to keep the forum clean by organizing them and making sure that no posts or topics are violating the rules.

Contest Moderators: Contest Moderator makes sure that contests on our forum goes on schedule. The job is to open and close contests according to the given schedule, persuade members to become participants, make sure that all judges slot for that contest is filled, make sure the entries are according to deadline, asking judges on reports of winners, and give out the final result for the admins so they can give the winners their prizes.

Market Moderators: Market Mods makes sure that the Forum Market operates according to rules. They are the ones to post the items that the forums sell, keep an eye on transactions, make sure everything there goes according to rules, and make confirmations for final transactions so admins can reduce the BatPoints.

GFX Designers: These people are responsible for creating and putting up ranks, icons, pictures, and other forum graphical features that is related to the forum theme.

Fanworks Moderators: They are responsible of keeping the fanworks area - art, fiction, video, web comics - clean and organized.

Last edited by Rianna Lauren on Sun May 30, 2010 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3218
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Rules and Requirements (Updated 7th July)

Post by Rianna Lauren on Thu May 13, 2010 8:14 am

Below are the rules and requirements for applying a position you desire:

1. You must be a registered user and have at least twenty posts. (This is will be changed after the forum has reached an older age.)

2. You must be a member of the forum for at least one month. (This is will be changed after the forum has reached an older age.)

3. Your must not have received a warning from admins/moderator (your warning bar must still be full).

4. You must agree to the forum's rules and enforcements.

5. You must have this format when posting - excluding my notes in the brackets:
Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Email:[/b] (you may PM it to me if you mind having it displayed publicly)
[b]Position:[/b] (you may only pick ONE position)
[b]Skills that will be contributed:[/b]
[b]What I will do to improve the forum:[/b]
[b]Other notes:[/b]

[b]I HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FORUM'S RULES AND ENFORCEMENTS, AND I WILL DO MY BEST IN DOING MY JOB.[/b]

If your request is approved, you will be put in a two-weeks trial (This is will be changed after the forum has reached an older age) to see how you really do. If you are doing good, then the admins will officially put you in the staff after that two weeks.

You may post your application requests by creating a new topic. Good luck! Very Happy
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3218
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top