Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

New Profile Fields

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Profile Fields

Wow. My brain has been very... Productive lately. *pats brain*

...must've been all that caffeine. *pats coffee* xD

As a side feature to our new Forum Market section, we are now adding new fields for your profiles. It's still in development, so it may take time for it to fully activate.

I started off with a new Status Update field. You can modify it on your profile and it will show up on your mini profile in your posts. It's like your own mini Twitter or Facebook! xD

I have planned other fields to be added, such as the pets feature, stickers and badges feature, and your own BatLevel trophy room. Very Happy

Enjoy our new feature! Please post your comments here!

(EDIT: Newly activated field: Referrer. Write the username of the person who brought you here to this forum. It'll help us to decide winners for the Member Recruitment Contest. Very Happy)
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3222
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down