Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

Young Justice

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Justice

Post by dcfan100 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

Cartoon Network just confirmed that there is a Young Justice series in the works and confirmed that it will be coming to Cartoon Network sometime during the fourth quarter. The lineup of heroes was, Aqualad, Robin, Kid Flash, Arrowette, Miss Martian and Superboy. What do y'all think? From the summary provided I think we can defientley expect an appearence from Batman, and I'm thinking that this Robin is probably Tim Drake although it was Dick Grayson in the comics.
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

BatPoints : 3075
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Justice

Post by dcfan100 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 am

yeah, we all kind of dropped out of the forums for awhile
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Pet :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 am

Nyeah, including me. Sad Sorry you guys. School is being really... Demanding. >.< I won't be able to do much even if I get my laptop back one of these days...
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3339
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dcfan100 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 am

Just a reminder Young Justice premires Nov 26! Very Happy
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Pet :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:45 am

I've watched, and uhm, well, mixed reviews.

Spoiler:

Let's start with the plus.
Animation is superb, I can't tell you how much I love the animation. It's indescribable. Reminded me of JL and JLU at some points. The fighting scenes are badass, really good fighting-choreography going on there. It's been a while since I've actually seen GOOD fighting scenes like those. The characters seem to have their own strengths and weaknesses, each in a different way. I haven't seen a Mary Sue or Gary Stu so far. The story flowed really well. The voice actors were great. Well, MOST of them, anyway.

Now, the minus.
With the voice actor thing, I was referring to Jesse McCartney. I absolutely do not like how he voiced Robin there, even though I loved his songs and all. Robin's voice sounded kinda off-key. And the whole "we're not sidekicks" thing is a liiiiitle bit overdone. Especially with Speedy ._. A bit drama-queen-ish.

Things I lol at.
Aqualad isn't wearing any shoes. XD And the fact that they're setting it on Earth 16 just to cover the oddness of having Dick, Wally, Roy, Conner, AND the new Aqualad (Jackson Hyde?) in one generation. Nice move.

Things I wish they would put in.
Zatanna, instead of Zatara. Though I did hear she will show up eventually, but they better have a good reason for not putting her in the first place.
Amanda Waller. What's Cadmus without a Waller? Razz *grew up with JLU where there's Waller when there's Cadmus*

Teeny tiny bits I like.
Aqualad's voice. Soft, but I was totally glad Khary was in there and I keep having flashes of images of Cyborg in my head. Smile And some of Wally's jokes, and the quote by one of the citizen/press:
"Hey, it's Flash Jr.!"
"No, his name's Speedy!"
"Speedy's Green Arrow's sidekick!"
"Well that makes no sense."
Or something along those lines.

Teeny tiny bits I do not like:
Wonder Woman's animation. It's like they're not even trying, like they don't want her to be there. It's not even shaded, darn it. And Zatara's italian accent... Is he supposed to have that? o_o

In conclusion, as I said, mixed reviews. But then again every animated show has its strengths and weaknesses, including TT, JL/JLU, and even Batman TBATB. I say let's give it a chance. Very Happy

EDIT: Oh, and an interview with Jesse McCartney to anyone who's interested. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=29590
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3339
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dcfan100 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:18 am

After extensive searching...okay okay so I just found it at DCAU resources, an airdate for episode 3 of YJ has been found! January 7th at seven p.m eastern time!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/search/index.html?keywords=young%20justice
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

Pet :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rianna Lauren on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:55 am

I have created a fan forum for Young Justice. JOIN US. Very Happy

http://youngjustice.forumotion.com