Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum
Welcome to our Batman: The Brave and The Bold Fan Forum!

Here's a place for you to discuss about our favorite show's characters, episodes, and just have fun! You can even collect fanworks such as fanart, fanfiction, and many more!

You are not logged in. Please login to view and post in our forum and enjoy its special features, or register if you don't have an account yet.

Thank you for visiting the forum! Smile

DC's 75th Anniversary - Ideas Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DC's 75th Anniversary - Ideas Thread

Post by dcfan100 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:22 pm

This is kind of like the btbatb tribute but with this one to dc comics. Ria came up with the idea to create a video with fan art and a text of happy birthday greetings from other dc fans. And we'll be getting people from other forums so what do you guys think?
dcfan100
Administrator
Administrator

BatPoints : 3019
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

Back to top Go down

Re: DC's 75th Anniversary - Ideas Thread

Post by Rianna Lauren on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 am

Just making this clear for everyone, this year DC Comics celebrates its 75th Anniversary, and I have this thought that maybe we can give the company a little present. XP

Okays, so the main idea is gathering people to make a birthday video. For those of you good with art, draw up some fanarts. Writers, I'm not sure we can put in fanfictions but you can put in some nice birthday greetings. With awesome words. XD Video makers, put up the art and the words with nice music and upload it to Youtube. If lucky, I can probably send it through the Contact DC Comics link. If not I'll just link it to any DC people I got on Facebook. XP

Opinions? Post anything you want to be put in the video here. Hopefully we'll be able to pull this out with other members from other places as well. :3
Rianna Lauren
Founder
Founder

BatPoints : 3283
BatLevel : 4
Pet :

http://riannalauren.webs.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top